Last year, Big Sky Senior Services helped 284 senior citizens stay in their homes with 17,968 hours of homemaking, personal care, nursing, representative payee, and case management services. Additionally, 638 community volunteers provided 3368 hours of service. None of this would have been possible without your involvement.
There is an average of 15+ seniors on our waiting list each month needing our help to stay in their homes. 75% of the seniors we serve are surviving on less than $1000 per month.
We need your continued support to help us meet the growing needs in our community.
Here’s where your money goes:
- Local senior citizens will have regular visits to help with laundry, homemaking, and shopping
- Helps support for the sliding fee scale that allows seniors to pay for services based on their monthly income (we are the only in-home service that offers a sliding fee scale).
- Provide peace of mind and safety for seniors at risk for elder abuse and financial exploitation through our representative payee and case management services
- Transportation of seniors to medical appointments when they can no longer drive
- Connect a volunteer visitor or phone friend to a homebound senior
- Ongoing support for local guardianship services
Other Ways to Help Seniors this Season:
Our “Navigating the Challenges of Guardianships” conference was held Oct. 22, 2015.
Thank you to all who made the conference a success!
To download each speakers power point presentation please go to the “Guardianship Conf” tab on our main menu.
You can also watch the conference on Community 7 television – www.comm7tv.com